Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Faisal Masjid From Margalla Hills



This is a view of great Fiasal Masjid from a hill point called Daman-e-Koh in, Islamabad. Daman-e-Koh is a popular viewing point in Islamabad. It is located in the north of Islamabad and in the middle of the Margalla Hills. It is famous because from here, panoramic views of Islamabad are available during the day and night. For more info click here.





Hi, this is my first blogging experience, inspired by my cousin Abu Shamil. But I'll going to start in a total different way, yeah its "Photo blogging".
I'm here to share some of the great snaps from my father's camera. He is very fond of traveling and photography, not only in Pakistan but also in neighboring countries.
He is also a very good writer, specially of travelogues. You can visit his blog here.
I expect that you all enjoy his photography and through comments you can also guide me for better blogging.

World renowned Faisal Masjid, Islamabad, capital of Pakistan. It is one of the largest, most popular mosques of the world and a architectural masterpiece. This masjid covering an area of 5 thousand square meters and has a capacity of 300 thousand worshippers. This masjid in named on Saudi king Faisal bin Abdul Aziz, who funded nearly US$ 120 million. For more information please visit this link.



1 comment:

  1. Good publish you have performed the following. I am really very happy you just read this kind of. That is a quite useful subject matter you are preferred. keep writing
    click here

    ReplyDelete