Wednesday, April 29, 2009

City Of Pakistan


The photograph has been taken by Obaidullah Kehar at Ayubia National Park, Ayubia. Ayubia is a small hill station in the NWFP, Pakistan. It is located near the Murree and the Galliath. A national park is also located there known as Ayubia National Park. For more details visit there.


Hi, this is my first blogging experience, inspired by my cousin Abu Shamil. But I'll going to start in a total different way, yeah its "Photo blogging".
I'm here to share some of the great snaps from my father's camera. He is very fond of traveling and photography, not only in Pakistan but also in neighboring countries.
He is also a very good writer, specially of travelogues. You can visit his blog here.
I expect that you all enjoy his photography and through comments you can also guide me for better blogging.

World renowned Faisal Masjid, Islamabad, capital of Pakistan. It is one of the largest, most popular mosques of the world and a architectural masterpiece. This masjid covering an area of 5 thousand square meters and has a capacity of 300 thousand worshippers. This masjid in named on Saudi king Faisal bin Abdul Aziz, who funded nearly US$ 120 million. For more information please visit this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment